I’m linking up with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber @ Brunch with Amber. They’re trying to grow this link up each week. Why don’t you help em out and participate! It’s a fun post to write!
- that I totally wrote two posts today. Because some days are just two post days.
- that my back has been hurting so badly since Saturday night. You know, the night I thought it would be a good idea to wear stilts.
- that I didn’t have time to make breakfast this morning so I packed two lunches.
- to have painted my nails last night and already want to change the color
- to feel a little bit sad that more people don’t follow my blog.
- to have finally started using the alarm on my phone instead of the alarm clock that is across the room. You know, so I can smack the crap out of it when it goes off.
- to have been looking forward to tomorrow night’s dinner all week even though I could have made it any night this week, but that wasn’t in my agenda! (enchiladas, in case you’re wondering!)
- to feel totally and completely content with life as it is just at this moment.
Happy Thursday, y’all. I actually get off early today; I had no idea. Don’t you love those little surprises? That also means that I’ll be drinking wine before 5 and catching up on my DVR!
ps…follow me on twitter @joelizabeth. Not to whore myself out or anything.