Oh, gosh. I’ve been a complete blogging failure this week. I won’t even try to deny it.
And it’s not even like all that much has been going on
Except that I haven’t been sleeping well. And I think I’m obsessed with that. I spend all day thinking about sleep. And needing sleep. And wanting to go home and get right in my bed. And then I get there…aaaaannnnnd nothing. WHY DO I SUCK SO MUCH AT SLEEPING?
Okay, enough of that. You should probably be sure to
stalk check my blog for the next segment of our love story!! Missed the first one? That’s okay. See it here.
Mr. Husband started his new job just after Christmas, but this week was his first week as manager. Fancy, right? Right, except he’s been working open to close. Which makes me a sad, lonely wife. I’m definitely looking forward to next week when he’ll finally be on a normal schedule for the first time in. our. marriage!
- that I’m stoked that there’s a Starbucks right around the corner from the little boy’s school who I nanny.
- that I’m a complete sleeping failure [still] and may soon move on to drinking heavily or taking hard narcotics just to get a good night in. I’m totally kidding. Kind of.
- to feel like work days don’t count when I get off an hour early.
- that I’ve completely lost my mind.
- to be exciting to be planning a vacation with best friends for the summer that I’m already pretty certain we can’t afford.
- to be nervous to get a haircut…even if it’s just a trim.
- to have done a load of laundry on Sunday and for it to still be sitting in the dryer…
Have a good Thursday, friends!