I’m linking up today with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup! She’s trying to reach over 100 links today, so why don’t you participate?
- that I’ve skipped breakfast every day this week and have hated myself for it
- that I’m grouchy sometimes, especially in the mornings
- that I suck at sleeping. WHY is this?
- that I got an idea for a blog post/story from this song (even though I don’t like the song)
- to wish my mom would just come live with Mr. Husband and me. It was easier with her here.
- to feel so deeply sympathetic to my friends who are anxiously awaiting a certain piece of jewelry and who were left utterly disappointed after Christmas & New Years because I know exactly how that feels.
- to want to hijack a Starbucks barista and hold them hostage in my kitchen and demand peppermint mochas from them. I won’t, though.
- to wish there were more hours in the day. And more hours of daylight.
- to want something to happen. anything to happen to shake things up a bit.
- to be flattered that so many people thought my ring was beautiful yesterday [thanks!]
Hope you all have a great Thursday! We’re almost there. We’ve almost survived our first week back to the grind. [I’m sorry if it wasn’t your first week back after the Holidays!]