1) I really want to go here. And I really want to paint this picture:
2) I am so super excited! Sunday night one of my coworkers and I (and whomever else would like to come) are going to dinner and to see Something Borrowed. I knew Mr. Hubs wouldn’t want to go with me, and I haven’t had girl time in an awwwfffull long time. I read the book right when it came out and fell in love with Emily Giffin. I know the story line is a bit trashy [girl falls in love and has elicit affair with best friend’s fiance], but still. So chicky and so entertaining!
3) We are currently looking for a new place. We decided not to renew our current lease because we need a place with some kind of grass or yard or something for the pup. All this home hunting has me dreaming up how I want to decorate! I mean…I’d just love a cozy, crisp, bright white home!
4) Two things about songs right now. Katy Perry’s E.T. disturbs me. Like, really disturbs me. Katy Perry: Take me ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim. Ready for abduction. Kanye West: Then tell me what’s next. Alien sex. I’m’ma disrobe you. Then I’m’ma probe you. See I abducted you. So I tell you what to do. Seriously? What are we teaching kids these days? And especially young girls. Sure, it’s fun to get raped. The other song I have issues with right now is Rhianna’s S&M. Should a woman whose been a victim of domestic violence really be singing about how whips and chains and pain excite her? Yeah. I don’t think so either.
5) School is ending for the college kids. In fact, some of them are already done. Mr. Husband only has one more final on Tuesday and he’s officially on summer break. Remember those? Summer breaks…ahhh. Wish I had one of those still. I am, however, greatly looking forward to a pool party at our friends’ house next weekend!! Yay, summer!