I have to say…any day that ends like this (above) is a good day. I mean, how could it not be? Jealous of what I’ve got there? Head to a Gigi’s Cupcakes. I’ve got the Hot Fudge Sundae. And it’s pretty darn tasty. And it kind of makes up for the fact that my body feels like I’ve been hit by a mac truck…or knocked over by dogs at the dog park. You know, whatever.
We’ll do the 5 today since I was in a little too much pain yesterday to do it.
1) Well, as you can probably tell from above, my job is going really well. Look at that photo: 8 hours of work and a smile STILL on my face? Can’t be true! We’re staying busy (in fact getting busier and busier as the days go by! We’re finding it hard to keep up in cupcake production!) The people I work with and for are fantastic. They’re just nice people. You can’t ask for more than that. And heck, the cupcakes are phenomenal. You can’t make a bad decision. And I bet you could walk in with your eyes closed and randomly point and still get a cupcake you love!!
2) I am tremendously sore. By the end of my shift I was getting a little shaky from being so sore. Luckily the elbow didn’t bruise and swell any worse than it did last night so it looks like I might be just fine. Everything sure does hurt though. I’ll probably consume my weight in Ibuprofen before the end of the weekend though. Not really because that would be really bad. But close!
3) This was the first weekends in a while that we haven’t had craziness going on or traveling. I have to say, it feels kind of nice just to stay home. Obviously I worked today but I don’t think that counts. And I’m off tomorrow so it’ll be good to catch up with some friends and just take it easy.
4) I’m pretty sure I’m one of maybe five people left in this world who still watches Grey’s Anatomy and I’m positive I’m the only one who actually enjoyed the musical episode. Sure it was a little awkward and far from their normalcy, but I liked it! I think the actress who plays Callie has a fantastic voice and the rest of the cast kind of surprised me too. Judge me not, I kept the recording on the DVR just so I can re-watch it at least once.
5) I’m in a reading slump. I blame it on life finally taking off. But I can’t seem to find a book I want to read. Maybe I’ll head to the library tomorrow and check out a few books. I’ve heard about a few YA series that might be good like The City of Embers or maybe I’ll read more of the Shopaholic series. Or maybe some Pretty Little Liars. Who knows. Anyway. Have a great weekend!!