1) I hate drinking water, but I know I should.
2)I have been with my husband for 7 years 6 months as of today. We’ve been married for 8 months and some change.
3) I moved home post college “temporarily.” You know, for like a month. I lived there two extra years.
4) I love receiving & sending text messages
5) Anything other than my hair, I am deathly afraid of change. Especially unexpected changes.
6) I don’t want a high powered career. I’m a writer, & I’ve actually written an entire novel.
7) I have surprisingly few girl friends.
8) I lost someone really important to me in 2007, and I miss him every. single. day.
9) I love buying and watching TV series on DVD.
10) Sometimes when I hear certain songs, I can’t imagine that they wrote it for anyone but me. This helps me cope sometimes.
11) I really have no idea who I’ll be, where I’ll be, or what I’ll be doing in 10 years.
12) When a person is sad (whether I know them or not) I instantly feel sad too. If they are crying, I will most likely cry too.
13) I love the TV show FRIENDS. I fall asleep with it on every night. It’s a comfort thing.
14) My husband & I once announced that we were “engaged” in a Starbucks parking lot when we were only 17–only our two best friends were present. Probably best :)
15) In college, I once survived an entire two months on almost nothing but 25 cent chicken pot pies from Food Lion because I ran out of money on my APP CARD way too early.
16) I have worked insanely hard to get where I am now although most people believe I’ve had everything handed to me.
17) I joke that I don’t want kids and that I’m on the “rental system,” but I will hopefully/probably have a couple of kids of my own one day.
18) My sophomore year of high school was my best year of my life so far.
19) I miss the system of being in college, but I don’t miss Boone. I don’t know why this is.
20) I’ve had three surgeries. I had my appendix removed and a cyst removed from my right wrist twice.
21) I started using Bare Minerals make-up the summer I graduated college and will never go back to anything else.
22) I found a cat in the Boone Walmart parking lot who changed my life.
23) I’m the youngest of 5 children.
24) I am seriously paralyzed when I see certain bugs.
25) White wine (particularly Pinot Grigio) is my drink of choice :)