It’s my absolute favorite time of year! I could listen to “have yourself a Merry Little Christmas” over and over all year long if people wouldn’t judge me. But they would, you know. Christmas decorations and gleeful people and chilly weather and christmas trees and family time and love love love everywhere. When I was in college, I would facebook stalk for new engagements among my friends because it seemed to me (still kind of does) that everyone gets engaged during this wonderful time of year. It just makes my heart happy.
I realize I’ve taken a little time away from my monthly goals, but I think we are finally settled enough to dip in a little bit.
- Clean out guest room and make it office functional
- Create writing schedule for my newest project & email to Z.
- Enjoy my first Christmas ever with J
- Burn a Christmas CD & mail it to my bff
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Create a “daily chores list” and implement it for myself
- Find an adorable 2011 planner and fill it with all important dates!
- Get better at Just Dance!
I hope you all have an amazingly wonderful holiday season.