1. Gabriella Jean Remington- she is my childhood best friend. She lived in the house behind mine growing up, and we have managed to not only stay in “touch” all these years, but have remained bffs! Yes please! This lovely lady will be a a trusty bridesmaid on 52210!
2. Cori Lee Nilsen- Cori & I became friends in HS. She basically put my pieces back together and taught me how to love myself when I really didn’t know how. She has been a consistent “smile” in my life ever since, and I love her to death! She will also be a trusty bridesmaid on 52210!
3. Abby Kate Christian- Abby was my manager at Capel. Yes, you read that right she was my boss. She and I hit it off seriously from the very first moment! We are so alike and can predict each other’s sentences and moods! We compliment each other so well and have already gone through so much together even in the short amount of time we’ve been friends. This beautiful one will also be a bridesmaid on 52210!
4. Kelly Lynn Slack- I know she’s already been a “friday favorite” already–but she warrants a second go round. I’m not even sure what to say about her other than she is the shaker to my puppy. She & I are simply friend soul mates. This puppyshaker is my wonderful MAID OF HONOR!
5. Jonathan Wade Hodges- obviously he is one of my favorite people since I’m promising to spend the rest of my life with him. He is just so sincere and wonderful. He will obviously be the GROOM in his whole mess of an affair.
ps…please notice how many times the same shirt gets worn. I promise these pictures are a span of about 3 years. Apparently I need to go shopping :)