I am loving this fall weather that we are having. I love love love fall. It is by FAR my very favorite season ever. Spring is a close second.
My favorite things about fall:
1. The nip in the air. It’s not too cold, but cool enough to enjoy the day. It’s the easiest season to dress for, too. Gosh I love fall clothes!
2. The smell of burning leaves. There just isn’t anything much better than a nice cool day with the scent of burning leaves. So relaxing.
3. THE STATE FAIR! The State Fair is probably one of my most favorite things ever! I love all the food, rides, exhibits, concerts, the crowd, EVERYTHING. I would even just be content to grab a stash of fair food, camp out on a bench, and people watch the whole day. Oooh! Maybe I’ll do that this year.
4. Football games. While I love tailgating for ASU football & attending the games–now a days, my “football games” are often referencing the Wake Forest Rolesville HS football games. My wonderful fiance is an asst. coach, and while I know NOTHING about football, I can most likely be found on the bleachers on a Friday night supporting his team. That’s called love. :)
5. September is my most favorite thing about fall. The weather is so nice, and Sept is home to some of my favorite people’s birthdays! My mommy, sister, best friend/puppyshaker and biggie-me were all born in this wonderful month! Lots to celebrate in September!
Grabbing my gear and bff & heading to the WFR game tonight. It’s as good a time as ever to spend the evening enjoying the weather & chatting with Kels. It’s not like I know what I’m watching, anyway! :)
Happy Friday! ENJOY YOUR LABOR DAY WEEKENDS!!!!