hellooooooooooo friday! thank GOODNESS it’s friday. don’t know that i would have lasted much longer this week. ugh!
today: five of my favorite blogs to follow!
1. Jane Green : she is such a talented writer but most importantly a real person! i love reading about all her encounters! i also love that she refers to her children as the smalls and her husband as beloved!
2. Jennifer Weiner : why? she is hilarious! she is completely herself all the time and can really teach a girl a lesson or two on being comfortable in their own skin. who WOULDN’T love her?
3. Copy Blogger : this blog can somewhat fill the void i feel from not being in an active creative writing course like in college. these are real people, real writers, sharing their experiences and advice. how great is that?
4. Nancy Ray Photography : there is just something about this girl’s talent, perspective and kind heart that inspires me. reading her blog makes me want to be a better person!
5. Alisia Leavett : this is a great blog for a young writer. she is pretty much my center point for networking with other writers. writers like me & you who are not yet big celebrity writers.
i hope you all have a wonderful weekend. i am excited to spend mine with the people i love most! if any of you are like me, you need to take a moment to sit still and breathe to unwind from another crazy week. okay–go!