FIVE OF MY FAVORITE CHARLESTON THINGS!
1. Going over the Cooper River Bridge for the first time welcoming us into our crazy vacation that lies ahead.
2. Joseph’s Breakfasts. They have sweet potato pancakes. Enough said :)
3. Groucho’s lunches! Now I know Groucho’s exist other places, but I’m most fond of the one in Charleston!
4. The. Masters. Inn. This place will always hold a special ghetto place in my heart!
5. Stumbling drunkenly across the cobble stone roads surrounded by my favorite people embarking on our journey towards club havanna. Always our last stop :)
There is so much that I love about Charleston, and I could probably have months worth of my “Friday Fives” all about Charleston & all the memories it holds for me. But this will have to do for now!
Tonight I am sharing an old fashioned MUCH NEEDED sleepover with my puppyshaker. Wine. Movies/S&TC, hair dye (as always) & much girl talk!
BUYING MY WEDDING DRESS TOMORROW! OH.MY.GOSH!