Wow–Friday again already? eesh!
Today will be five of my favorite ways to be inspired:
1. Walking around Barnes & Noble. I love just being surrounded by all the other successors in the world.
2. Listening to music. Sometimes I can find an entire story line by just listening to the lyrics of a song and applying them to my own life.
3. Reading/listening to other people’s journeys to their dreams–whether they are successful or failures.
4. Finding and reading some of my old stories. Sometimes I’ll forget about a story/piece of a story that I’ve written & when I find it, it’s sometimes hard for me to convince myself I wrote it. (This is especially motivating when it’s so easy to get down on yourself)
5. A good long conversation with a loved one. Sometimes just being around people who love you and believe in you is enough to make any dream come true.
Happy Friday, everyone! I’m heading out to spend a lovely evening with my fiance! Yay! Out to dinner & a movie! Enjoy your weekends!