So a new fun little tradition I have decided to start is that on Fridays I will pick five of either MY favorite things (or you can submit five of YOUR favorite things that I will do all I can to try them out and post my experience with them!)
Since today is the first round, I will pick five of my favorite things. Feel free to comment over the next week (the sooner you comment the more time I’ll have & the more likely it will be for me to experience your favorite five).
1. I love dunkin’ donuts coffee with three splendas and half & half. Trust me–it is to die for :) I have to seriously restrain myself from drinking multiple cups through out the day.
2. I am in love with taking baths. I take a bath almost every single night. I use scalding hot water so my baths don’t typically last TOO long since I often get overheated fairly quickly. A bath is always best with bubbles and a good book!
3. I like side braids. This is the niftiest way to keep those pesky bangs out of my face. Plus, it looks really cute :)
4. Movie Theater popcorn with White Cheddar powder is the best! It is probably the main reason that going to the movies is something I love to do.
5. I love all animals, but kitties are my favorite! I love waking up in the morning to find my little Webster spread out and sound asleep! It doesn’t get much better :)
Alright friends, post away! I’d love to know what some of your favorite things to do are!
Happy Happy FRIDAY! –ps, today completes my bout of unemployment! Monday I start my full schedule at Brier Creek Orthodontics. This office is probably the coolest place anyone could ever want to work! Keep an eye out to learn more about the experience :)